Snappybook Publishing S.L. CIF (Tax ID Code): B06423792
Registered Address: P. I. Las Cumbres. C/ Torriceli, 4–6. 06400 – Don Benito (Badajoz).
E-mail address: [email protected]
You can get in touch with us using either method.
1. Customers: Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. will process your personal data for the following purposes: monitoring the contractual relationship and billing. Information via electronic means on promotions that may be of interest to you.
2. Suppliers: Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. will process your personal data for the purpose of billing.
3. Website and app users: Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. will process your personal data for the following purposes: Responding to your queries, applications or requests. Managing the requested service, responding to your request or processing your request. Information via electronic means on promotions that may be of interest to you.
In addition, we can process your IP address, the operating system or browser you use, including the duration of your visit, anonymously. If you provide us with data in the contact form, you will be identified in order to contact you when necessary.
4. Social media contacts: Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. will process your personal data for the following purposes: responding to your queries, applications or requests. Managing the requested service, responding to your request or processing your request. Interacting with you and creating a community of followers.
All of this in accordance with their Privacy Policies:
5. Job applications: Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. will process your personal data for the following purposes: Organising recruitment processes to hire employees. Calling you in for a job interview to evaluate your application.
1. Customers: The lawful basis for the processing of your data is the performance of a contract and maintenance of the contractual relationship. The sending of promotions by electronic means is based on the consent that is requested, and under no circumstances shall the withdrawal of such consent condition the performance of the contract.
2. Suppliers: The lawful basis for the processing of your data is the performance of a contract and maintenance of the contractual relationship.
4. Social media contacts: The lawful basis for the processing of your data is the acceptance of a contractual relationship within the context of the pertinent social media site, and in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
5. Job applications: The lawful basis for the processing of your data is your unequivocal consent upon submitting your CV to us.
As we work with the system by Google Inc. as the data storage and processing platform, an international transfer will be made to the United States under the EU-US Privacy Shield. Additional information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/
Specifically, the Spanish Tax Agency and banks and financial institutions will be notified for the collection of the service provided or product purchased, as well as the data processors necessary for the performance of the agreement.
Any international data transfer using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles, which ensure that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on matters of privacy. Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4.
The data will be shared with other companies in the Max Color group of companies for internal administrative purposes.
You can rest assured that we have adopted the optimal level of protection for the personal data we handle, and we have installed all the technical means and measures available according to the state of the art to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data are being processed, to access their personal data, to request rectification of any inaccurate data, or as the case may be, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or the data subject revokes the consent granted.
In certain cases, the data subject may request the restriction of processing of their personal data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current legislation.
In certain cases, you may exercise your right to data portability, which will be delivered in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format to you or the new data controller designated by you.
You have the right to revoke consent for any data processing operation you have previously consented to at any time.
Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. has forms for the exercise of rights which can be requested by writing to [email protected] or you can use the forms created by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of your national identity card (DNI). If you act through a representative, it must likewise be accompanied by a photocopy of your national identity card (DNI) or electronic signature.
The forms must be submitted in person to Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. or sent by post or e-mail to the addresses listed in the “Controller” section.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that you consider that your rights are not being respected. The maximum resolution period is one month from the date of receipt of your request.
If there are any changes to your data, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in writing so that we can keep your data updated.
Your personal data will be kept as long as the link with Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. remains. Once the relationship with Max Color Digital Media Labs, S.L. ends, the personal data processed for each of the purposes specified will be kept for the statutory retention periods or for the period of time that a judge or court may require it, depending on the statute of limitations for legal actions. The processed data will be kept until the statutory retention periods referred to above expire if there is a legal obligation to retain them, or if no such statutory retention period exists, until the data subject requests their erasure or revokes the consent granted.
The table below shows the specific periods for each processing activity or type of data:
Formularios y cupones
Hasta el fin del proceso de selección y 1 año más
Envío de promociones vía electrónica
Mientras dure el tratamiento hasta tu oposición.